Goodwill is Good for Business
Businesses have been outsourcing to Goodwill's Contract Manufacturing and Business Services division for quality support since 1920. Whether it's in our ISO 9001-2008 certified facility or your place of business, we are able to meet the needs of customers of all sizes across a broad range of industries. When you call us, you can be sure we’ll have the right people and the right working arrangement to meet your personnel or production support requirements.
We work with you to develop a plan that achieves results. We prepare every individual seeking placement with an inventory of job skills relevant to the real-world needs of local businesses and industries. We then match each candidate against the employer’s requirements. When we put people to work, you can be sure they’re qualified, motivated and productive from day one.
What Our Customers Are Saying
- “At first I was a little hesitant to remove production from under my roof. However, the quality and time efficiency of Goodwill’s work put my mind at ease. We have expanded our outsourcing to Goodwill, which has allowed us to pursue new opportunities.”
- John Kreuzer, Quality Manager, Safetec of America
- “The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus is excited to have the Goodwill crew under contract for another year. The landscaping services they provide for our properties, as well as maintenance activities in the public right-of-way, are of vital importance to our mission of creating an aesthetically engaging, clean and inviting urban campus experience for our multitude of patients, visitors and employees.”
- Mark McGovern, Project Manager, Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
- “There are lots of intangibles we realize when working with Goodwill. They assist us with staffing needs when there is a spike in our work flow; they will manage the project for you … being our eyes and ears … and Goodwill will make sure the project is done correctly and in a tight time frame. That is the real help they provide us.”
- David Zenger, President, Centri Source/Zenger Group
- "Goodwill has demonstrated year after year to be an extremely flexible partner and essential asset for our business. They've been an integral part of our long-range business planning every step of the way. Our working experience with Goodwill is extremely smooth, and they feel more like an extension of our own company, and less like a third party vendor."
- Christopher Fire, CEO, Lansky Sharpeners