Goodwill Industries of Western New York, Inc. - GoodWorks
GoodWorks is the Industrial and Employment Services Division of Goodwill Industries of Western New York, Inc.
“Goodworks is Good Business”
We’ve been providing placement services since 1920 and industrial support services since 1942. Our vast experience allows us to meet the varied needs of customers of all sizes, across a broad range of industries. When you call us, you can be sure we’ll have the right people and the right working arrangement to meet your personnel or production support requirements.
We carefully prepare every individual seeking placement with an inventory of job skills relevant to the real-world needs of local businesses and industries. We then match each candidate against the employer’s requirements. When we put people to work, you can be sure they’re qualified, motivated and productive from day one.
Here is What Customers of GoodWorks Have To Say . . .
- “At First I was a little hesitant to remove production for under my roof. However, the quality and time efficiency of Goodwill’s work put my mind at ease. We have expanded our outsourcing to Goodwill, which has allowed us to pursue new opportunities.”
- John Kreuzer, Quality Manager for Safetec of America.
- “The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus is excited to have the Goodwill crew under contract for another year. The landscaping services they provide for our properties, as well as maintenance activities in the public right-of-way, are of vital importance to our mission of creating an aesthetically engaging, clean and inviting urban campus experience for our multitude of patients, visitors and employees.”
- Mark McGovern, Project Manager for the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
- “There are lots of intangibles we realize when working with Goodwill; they assist us with staffing needs when there is a spike in our work flow, they will manage the project for you … being our eyes and ears … and Goodwill will make sure the project is done correctly and in a tight time frame, that is the real help they provide us.”
- David Zenger, President, Centri Source/Zenger Group.