Goodwill Industries of Western New York, Inc. - The L.I.V.E.S. Project
Goodwill Industries L.I.V.E.S. Project helps people get the most out of life.
L.I.V.E.S. Provides a Fresh Start in Life.
L.I.V.E.S. Puts People to Work!
The L.I.V.E.S. Project offers people on public assistance with long-term disabilities the opportunity to develop the skills they need to achieve and sustain competitive employment.
Launched in July of 2000, the project is a collaboration between Goodwill Industries of WNY, Learning Disabled Association of WNY, ACCES, and the Erie County Department of Social Services. The Project has helped hundreds of individuals find employment and stay employed.
Who Qualifies for L.I.V.E.S.?
- People eligible for the Project satisfy these three conditions:
- They are currently receiving public assistance from the Erie County Department of Social Services.
- They have a long-term disability. Physical, learning, mental, substance abuse disabilities are among those that qualify.
- They have a closed case with ACCES.
- If you have questions about these conditions or want to know if your case qualifies, please contact our office.