Goodwill offers high-quality programs that help people develop occupational skills and find jobs.
We assist people in need to achieve meaningful employment and personal independence.
Goodwill is committed to helping people make the transition from unemployment or underemployment to competitive employment.. Transitional Services assists with the development and maintenance or the work capacities necessary for the individual to reach and maintain his or her optimum level of vocational potential.
- On-the-job training at Goodwill or at off-site locations
- Practical work experience in the following occupational areas:
- Retail Sales
- Material Handling/Dock Work
- Donated Goods Processing
- Workforce Readiness Instruction
- Financial Literacy Training
- GED exam preparation and referrals to testing sites.
- Individuals whose prior vocational evaluation suggests potential for competitive job placement with training.
- Diagnosed disabling condition
- Individuals who exhibit deficiencies in one or more of the following areas:
- Social skills
- Work Experience
- Work Habits
- Lack of definite career path