Goodwill Industries of Western New York, Inc. - Employment Services
Goodwill Industries Employment Services’ pool of talented workers receives instruction and mentoring at our Training Center.
The Goodwill Advantage
When We Put People to Work, You Can Be Sure They’re Qualified and Motivated
Goodwill specializes in developing talent and matching worker skills to employer needs. We thoroughly test our clients to create a job skills inventory. Then we build a curriculum that transforms weaknesses into strengths.
It’s a rigorous process for the client. Those who graduate have proven they have the will to succeed. And the will to work. They’re skilled and reliable.
Beyond the benefits to your bottom line, you can feel good about joining us in our mission to put people in need to work. For their benefit, for a better community, and for your business needs.
A Flexible, Scalable Workforce
- Goodwill can supply the number and type of workers you need in the way the best suits your requirements.
- Direct Placement of as many workers as you need.
- Employment Solutions a person or group that remains on Goodwill’s payroll, is supervised by your managers, and works at your facility for a negotiated hourly rate.
- Business Process Outsourcing through a contract with our Industrial Contracts Division. Workers are managed and paid by Goodwill and complete your project at our site.
- Save Money! The recruiting service is free! No fees or other costs. Cheaper than employment agencies.
- Save Money! Federal and New York State Tax Credits are available.
- Save Time & Effort! We manage the search and placement process for you.
Contact: Daniel Colpoys
Human Services Director